Seychelles Electronic Border System
Change Language
Are you a Seychelles citizen with dual nationality and an expired Seychelles passport?You can still apply as a Seychelles citizen when traveling with a foreign passport
Start your trip to Seychelles
Embarkation Information FormAre you a Seychelles citizen or permit holder leaving Seychelles? According to the Immigration Act, you must submit an Embarkation Information Form prior to your departure.
Airport StaffCheck the status of a traveler's submitted application here.
Check your applicationCheck the status of your existing application.
Useful Information